Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding!



Hi, all! So sorry I've been so MIA lately. I promise I have some posts coming up-- I've been extremely busy with school.

I just have to say this:

I am so excited for this wedding.





I cannot wait. I'm here in California, USA, so the wedding begins at 1 a.m. here. According to what I just checked, the BBC is starting coverage for us at 12 a.m.

Aaaaand... I'm staying up to watch!



Let's be honest. It really isn't the same if you watch a WEDDING recorded. Especially one that is being called the "wedding of the century." (Seriously. I'm talking to you, MOM!)

So, who cares if I get less that 2 hours of sleep? I'll be watching the royal wedding! (I'm going to start apologizing for the horrible mood I'll be in tomorrow... now. Sorry, friends, family, and anyone I pass on the street. I don't do well with little sleep).

Catherine's wedding gown is going to determine wedding fashion for, like, decades. Not to mention, I'm betting she'll become a fashion icon herself. I love Kate's style. It's so chic, simple, and classic.









I cannot wait to see the gown, jewelry (Ahh! The jewels! I shiver just thinking about them!), and Catherine's entire ensemble.

Plus, Prince William is a babe.

I've always hoped he wait for me to turn 18 so we could marry, but... I guess he wasn't in on that plan...

Oh, well.



Congratulations to Prince William and Catherine!

Now, I'm off to get ready to go out to see my high school's production of All Shook Up, a musical set in the 1950s with a storyline based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. And nothing but Elvis Presley's music. Elvis. Presley.



So, yes, I'm a very happy girl right now!

Don't forget to don your tiaras as you tune in to watch the Wedding!

(Hopefully-- if I'm not too dead --I'll have a blog post tomorrow about the wedding!)

Have a dazzling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment