Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Top Ten

Ms. Audrey Hepburn is definitely among my favorite beautiful women.

Everyone has a top ten list of their favorite things, so, here’s mine. The list ranges from my favorite designer to shoes. Enjoy!


Chanel. It’s chic, classy, and timeless. What’s not to love?
Marilyn Monroe... What glamour!

Red lipstick. Self explanatory.
So, you can kind of see it. It's on a gold band. 


My precious garnet and diamond ring. It was a gift from my grandma and I’ve treasured it ever since I opened up the little velvet box. It’s set much like an engagement ring. You will never find me not wearing this-- I can’t live without it!


Pearls. These, garnets (my birthstone), and diamonds are definitely my favorite jewels. Pearls are so simple yet ladylike and utterly gorgeous.


Perfume, preferably Chanel No. 5 or Coco Mademoiselle. See #2.


My MacBook Pro. This is the most amazing computer! The sound and picture are great and it is so unbelievably easy to use. Everything I need is right here. I totally recommend it.

They look so sophisticated. Answer me this: Why don't people dress like this anymore???

The 1940’s. Just awesome. I find everything about it so interesting-- from the clothes, to what was going on politically, and the way the USA really pulled together.
This is one of my very favorite LBDs of mine. Trés chic!

My Little Black Dresses. Pretty self-explanatory. If not, see my previous blog post.



My Seychelles Little Owl heels, in black. I love love love love love (Did I say LOVE?) these. They’re adorable and comfortable (Seychelles are known for comfort) and so vintage looking! They’re perfectly dainty, but they work with almost any outfit. I feel like such a bombshell when I'm wearing these.


My Steve Madden Candence Boots, in black. These riding-style boots are SO comfy and the small heel is perfect. I love the soft almond toe and how they’re kind of slouchy, but really stand up on their own. I’m on my feet all day and by the time I take these off, my feet aren’t even a bit sore. By far, the best boots I’ve ever owned.
BONUS
(I couldn’t help myself... I had to add this in…)


My Xhilaration Quilted Mini Crossbody bag, in silver (more like pewter), from Target. This is my go-to bag. I can carry it with absolutely anything, because the pewter-ish color goes with everything. It’s a bit on the small side, but that definitely helped me with my organizing, um, disabilities. The strap is easy to shorten, too (just be a little creative), which makes it look like a totally different bag. Plus, it looks like a Chanel 2.55 bag, but doesn’t cost nearly as much. It was $14.99, which is the best part!
Have a dazzling day!
What’s your top ten (or eleven)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment